Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Picture From Sky Camp

Back in July of 2010, my hard drive crashed on my computer, and I lost a lot of information.  What an idiot I was for never backing up information (lesson learned!).  I had some pictures on an external hard drive that survived, and they are my only photos remaining from the 2007-2010 era of my life.

I dug out a few pictures of a sunset and sunrise at Sky Camp at Point Reyes National Seashore in California.  I love the place, and I have hiked and backpacked there whenever the opportunity arises.  Anyway, I thought I'd share some pictures from a trip in 2007.   It was the first time I had ever camped at Sky Camp, and I was floored by the views.  Enjoy the pics!

Sunset and Waxing Moon with View Out to Pacific Ocean

Sunrise on Dead Tree with Pacific in Background

Sil-Tarp Sunrise at Sky Camp

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouch! That's a bummer, but at least you got a few good ones saved. I think most people don't back up their files nearly enough (myself included). I think I'll do that right now, come to think of it :)

Chris "Freefall" Sanderson said...

Yes, it's easy to get out of the rhythm of backing up. As we all live more digitally, the importance of backing up gets pushed up on the priority list.