Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pictures From Sky Camp

Back in July of 2010, my hard drive crashed on my computer, and I lost a lot of information.  What an idiot I was for never backing up information (lesson learned!).  I had some pictures on an external hard drive that survived, and they are my only photos remaining from the 2007-2010 era of my life.

I dug out a few pictures of a sunset and sunrise at Sky Camp at Point Reyes National Seashore in California.  I love the place, and I have hiked and backpacked there whenever the opportunity arises.  Anyway, I thought I'd share some pictures from a trip in 2007.   It was the first time I had ever camped at Sky Camp, and I was floored by the views.  Enjoy the pics!

Sunset and Waxing Moon with View Out to Pacific Ocean

Sunrise on Dead Tree with Pacific in Background

Sil-Tarp Sunrise at Sky Camp

No comments: